Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: "Oh Mommy, she's soooo BEAUTIFUL" (Marisol)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I bought 2 of Marisol so that I could sell 1 on ebay and put 1 up for dd later.

    Dd had looked in the catty and said she just wasn't interested in Marisol @ all [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    Well today while I was moving stuff around she notised Marisol's box and asked to see her. I opened the box and she GASPED "Ooooh Mommy, She's sooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL" I reminded her that she said she didn't like her when she saw her in the catty , she said "Oh but Mommy she didn't look THAT BEAUTIFUL in the catty.... oooooh she's so pretty!!! I sure wish **I** could have 1"


    Boy won't she be surprised!! [img]wink.gif[/img]


    For everyone who wasn't impressed with her in the catty she TRULY is soooo much prettier in person!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aww, sweet! Your DD will be so happy = ) [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my sister and I thought the same thing!! Neither of us liked her until I bought 2 to sell . . .I am keeping one, and she is begging for the one I was saving to sell . . .

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wait till you see your DD'S face when she gets her!When are you going to give Marisol to her?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh goodness , this might not have been a good idea. Now dd is sitting and holding marisol in her box (didn't let her remove her from the box so I can continue with the ebay thing...) she is talking to Marisol and letting her know that Mommy has to sell her to make some money for us NOT because we don't love her.... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    Goodness this child can tear at my heart strings! How on earth will I hold out and not give it to her with her being so pitiful now and "explaining" things to Marisol?!?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When are you going to give Marisol to her?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had planned to give her to dd in January when I plan to enroll her in dance class..... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] hmmm not to sure now.


    At least now I know that I WAS right that even though she wasn't interetsed in her from the catty that she WOULD LOVE her the second she saw her. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A mother is ALWAYS right, right? So you knew she'd want it- you also know WHEN you want to give it to her- right? There's no way you're waiting until January! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Enjoy her!

    Jo

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you also know WHEN you want to give it to her- right? There's no way you're waiting until January!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol , is that my approval to go ahead and give it to her today? oooooh I'd love to But I'm going to stand firm and make her wait a little bit longer [img]wink.gif[/img] (maybe not allllll the way to jan though hehehe)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe you could let her "play" with it in the box until you want to "give" it to her. She could still enjoy it, but then when it's really hers she can brush her hair and change her clothes, etc- and it will be a whole new level of fun. It seems a shame to put Mari back in a closet when your daughter could get some joy out of it. Of course, I'm a huge hypocrite because I have Polly and the cradle and Kit's roll top desk in my basement waiting for Christmas. I let the girls look at them when they came and then wisked them away. But if what you want is someone to say- "Give it to her," I'll be that person for you. Do as I say, not as I do.

    Jo

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I say if she gets a good report card soon you should give it to her then,or when you enroll her in dance.Any idea is a great one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •